CMI Solar & Electric
Celebrating 23 years in business
CMI Solar & Electric
Serving Delaware, Maryland & Pennsylvania
with 24-Hour Emergency Service.
- CMI has provided electrical services to Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania since 1998
- All electrical technicians at CMI are licensed at the Apprentice, Journeyperson, or Masters level though the state of Delaware
- CMI is family owned and operated
- CMI handles the design, permits, rebate approvals, inspections, and coordination with your local power company & township for your electrical project (solar installation, generator installation, electrical wiring, etc.)
- CMI is fully licensed and insured. We use only UL-listed products and materials.
- CMI provides 24/7 on-call electrical emergency service
CMI has two NABCEP-Certified Installers, and one NABCEP-Certified Sales holder on staff. The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners is considered the gold standard for PV and Solar thermal installation certification.
All electricians at CMI are certified with OSHA-10-Hour. Additionally, CMI has earned the OSHA 30-Hour Occupational Safety and Health Training Certification.
Delaware Master T1 License DE T1 4691 Delaware Contractors License
Maryland Statewide Master Electrician MD 8655 Cecil County CC 1326
Pennsylvania: Various Pennsylvania Township and Municipal Electrical Licenses
CMI is a member of the
- American Solar Energy Society
- Better Business Bureau
- Mid-Atlantic Solar Energy Industries Association
CMI also sponsors Ducks Unlimited, a world leader in wetlands and waterfowl conservation.
CMI Customer from Allentown, PA
“I want to say you have some very fine people working for your company. They were able to get all the panels installed and they look great. I believe I chose the best people and company for my solar panel system.”
CMI Customer from West Grove, PA
“The installation experience was OUTSTANDING, the guys were great in every way. I am left with nothing but positive thoughts of CMI and very proud of the system quality and the excellent installation.”
Hazel Farm HOA in Dover, DE
“A very impressive experience. Professional & when issues arose – dealt with promptly and in a fair manner. We are very happy we chose CMI for the project.”
Roman G. from Newark, DE
“CMI was very keen on detail compared to other solar installations I have seen. Very professional personnel and installation. Great Job!!”
CMI customer from Wilmington, DE
“Everyone has been great. I love it when I have a dream and I find a company who can make it come true. Thank you for everything!”
Sean K. from Newark, DE
“My wife and I are enjoying our new kitchen every day thanks to CMI’s work. The LED in-cabinet and under-cabinet lighting make it beautiful and practical. Everybody from Dan, drawing up the proposal, to Andrew, Bobby, and the guys installing everything did a fantastic job”
Local Community Partners and Sponsorships
CMI has participated in projects, events,
and donations for: